Our 100% owned Walhalla Project is located in Gippsland Victoria, around 180 kilometres east of Melbourne. It lies within the Melbourne Zone of the Lachlan Fold Belt and covers the Woods Point- Walhalla Belt, a geological feature which is home to a number of significant historical workings.
We currently hold one active Exploration Licence as part of this project; EL007219 near Enoch’s Point which was granted in August 2018.
We have five further exploration licence applications as part of our Walhalla project, which are currently being reviewed by Earth Resources Regulations. The public submission periods for these applications have completed.
- EL007289 –North of Walhalla. Application for this area was accepted in July 2020.
- EL007297- Located in the central Walhalla area.
- EL007307- North-west of Walhalla. Application for this area was accepted in September 2020.
- EL007215- South of Woods Point. Application for this area was accepted in June 2020.
- EL007300- Located in the Coopers Creek area.